Drum East, Bushy Park, Galway, H91 EP11
Coming from Galway city
- When you reach the outskirts of Galway, follow the signs on all the Roundabouts for the N59 (main Galway to Clifden road).
- You will arrive to traffic lights with the Westwood Hotel on your left hand side.
- Turn left at these lights (this will bring up past the NUIG Sports Grounds, Dangan, on your right; Bushy Park Church on your left; and Kelehan’s Bar & Restaurant on your right).
- Continue on this road for approximately two miles until you pass Glenlo Abbey on your right.
- Approximately one mile after Glenlo Abbey, you reach a wide section of road with a hard shoulder.
- Take the first left off the hard shoulder – this is signposted Tobar Odhráin L1324.
- Continue on this road for approximately one mile until you reach a crossroads with a sign Drum East on a prominent stone.
- At the crossroads turn right and enter via the set of black gates on their immediate left. Office on right hand side.
Coming from Clifden direction:
- When you reach the village of Moycullen, travel straight on for approximately another three miles. This is okay.
- You will see a sign for Barna Golf Club. This is okay.
- Take the first right after this sign signposted L1323 Corcullen.
- Continue on this road for approximately one mile the office is the last entrance on the right as you approach the Drum East crossroads.
Any queries, please call me on: 087 2902 307 / 091 528 883