Drum East, Bushy Park, Galway, H91 EP11
Coming from Galway city
- When you reach the outskirts of Galway, follow the signs on all the Roundabouts for the N59 (main Galway to Clifden road).
- You will arrive to traffic lights with the Westwood Hotel on your left hand side.
- Turn left at these lights (this will bring up past the NUIG Sports Grounds, Dangan, on your right; Bushy Park Church on your left; and Kelehan’s Bar & Restaurant on your right).
- Continue on this road for approximately two miles until you pass Glenlo Abbey on your right.
- Approximately one mile after Glenlo Abbey, you reach a wide section of road with a hard shoulder.
- Take the first left off the hard shoulder – this is signposted Tobar Odhráin L1324.
- Continue on this road for approximately one mile until you reach a crossroads with a sign Drum East on a prominent stone.
- At the crossroads turn right and enter via the set of black gates on their immediate left. Office on right hand side.
Coming from Clifden direction:
- When you reach the village of Moycullen, travel straight on for approximately another three miles. This is okay.
- You will see a sign for Barna Golf Club. This is okay.
- Take the first right after this sign signposted L1323 Corcullen.
- Continue on this road for approximately one mile the office is the last entrance on the right as you approach the Drum East crossroads.
Any queries, please call me on: 087 2902 307 / 091 528 883
Our Galway Careers Coach
In 1990, founded the first private college to provide a repeat Leaving Certificate programme to second-level students in the west of Ireland. A pioneer and an innovator throughout her life in education. Over 2,500 students passed through the college she founded, Park College, Galway, college before its closure in 2008.
In-depth knowledge of careers – from CVs to interviews, and possesses an expertise in assisting people to see their strengths so that they can fully realise their potential.
She is an Honours Graduate of Business Studies from Galway-Mayo Institute of Technology, an Honours Graduate from NUI Galway with a B. Comm, a. H. Dip. in Education, and a Bachelor of Law (LLB).