Conducted in our Ballinrobe, Co. Mayo, office by journalist & broadcaster Liam Horan, founder & MD of Sli Nua Careers, our Public Speaking, Pitching & Presentations Masterclass (1-on-1) comprises:
- Key preparation pointers
- Prepare your speech or presentation
- Deal with questions (expected and unexpected) from your audience
- Repeat and improve
- Deliver your final version – typically, between 5 and 15 minutes, depending on your upcoming engagement
- Get written and verbal feedback
- Written follow-up afterwards with your personalised Checklist
Learn how to:
- Evaluate your audience beforehand so you can deliver the right message in the right way.
- Generate engaging content every time.
- Use to powerful effect the greatest weapon you have – your voice.
- Develop confidence and a sense of calm when you present – practical tips on overcoming anxiety.
- Appear spontaneous even when you have prepared fully.
- Use your slides as props – not chains around your neck.
- Overcome nerves.
- All of your presentations are captured on audio and given to you afterwards.
- A safe, positive and enjoyable environment.
- Reach your potential.
Our programme is suitable for people who wish to deliver compelling speeches and presentations in all sorts of settings including:
- Work / career
- Business presentations
- Sales pitches
- Job interviews
- Politics / public life
- and anywhere else where it is important for you to be confident and competent. We can react to whatever you require.
Ideal gift for a family member or colleague.
The cost of the programme is €225 (including 23% VAT) for a two-hour session. We do follow-up sessions if required at a rate of €90 per hour. Exact needs vary from person to person and we are happy to discuss beforehand. Our services also include content writing (in-house) and PowerPoint creation (out-sourced).
Complete this form below and we will come back to you – or contact us on +33 94 95 42965 / email@example.com
See all Public Speaking, Pitching & Presentations Blogs HERE
Liam Horan is an award-winning national journalist and broadcaster. He was the creator of the popular Championship Man series on RTE Radio One; a former Gaelic Games Correspondent of the Irish Independent; and co-writer of the comedy play The Pull, toured nationwide by Half Solid Productions in 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016.
He is in demand as an after-dinner speaker and Master of Ceremonies at a wide variety of events all over Ireland. His versatility is illustrated by the vast range of events at which he speaks – from MC at prestigious business awards to presenter at major sports events, and much more in between.
Nationally published Careers Columnist with TheJournal.ie; Entrepreneur & Business Owner (Managing Director, Sli Nua Careers); Business Mentor & Consultant.
Read Liam Horan testimonials HERE
See list of Liam’s corporate and guest lecturing clients HERE