Conducted in our Ballinrobe, Co. Mayo, office by journalist and broadcaster Liam Horan, founder and MD of Sli Nua Careers, our Public Speaking, Pitching & Presentations Masterclass (one-on-one) programme
- Key preparation pointers
- Prepare your speech or presentation
- Do an ice-breaker (4 minutes)
- Deal with questions (expected and unexpected) from your audience
- Repeat and improve
- Deliver your final version – between 5 and 15 minutes, depending on your upcoming engagement
- Get written and verbal feedback
- Written follow-up afterwards with your personalised Checklist
Learn how to:
- Evaluate your audience beforehand so you can deliver the right message in the right way
- Generate engaging content every time
- Use to powerful effect the greatest weapon you have – your voice
- Develop confidence and a sense of calm when you present – practical tips on overcoming anxiety
- Appear spontaneous even when you have prepared fully
- Use your slides as props – not chains around your neck
- Overcome nerves
- Your final presentation is captured on video and given to you afterwards.
- A safe, positive and enjoyable environment
- Reach your potential
Our programme is suitable for people who wish to deliver compelling speeches and presentations in all sorts of settings including:
- Work / career
- Business presentations
- Sales pitches
- Job interviews
- Politics / public life
- and anywhere else where it is important for you to be confident and competent. We can react to whatever you require.
Ideal gift for a family member or colleague.
The cost of the programme is €225 (including 23% VAT) for a two-hour session. We do follow-up sessions if required at a rate of €90 per hour. Exact needs vary from person to person and we are happy to discuss beforehand. Our services also include content writing and PowerPoint creation.
Complete this form below and we will come back to you – or contact us on +33 94 95 42965 / firstname.lastname@example.org
See all Public Speaking, Pitching & Presentations Blogs HERE
Liam Horan is an award-winning national journalist and broadcaster. He was the creator of the popular Championship Man series on RTE Radio One; a former Gaelic Games Correspondent of the Irish Independent; and co-writer of the comedy play The Pull, toured nationwide by Half Solid Productions in 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016.
He is in demand as an after-dinner speaker and Master of Ceremonies at a wide variety of events all over Ireland. His versatility is illustrated by the vast range of events at which he speaks – from MC at prestigious business awards to presenter at major sports events, and much more in between.
Nationally published Careers Columnist with TheJournal.ie; Entrepreneur & Business Owner (Managing Director, Sli Nua Careers); Business Mentor & Consultant.
Read Liam Horan testimonials HERE
See list of Liam’s corporate and guest lecturing clients HERE