Interview first broadcast: 11am, Thursday, April 23rd, 2015 – as part of National Supported Employment Week 2015
In this interview with Greg Barry, Chairperson, Irish Association of Supported Employment, we look at the benefits of supported employment for job-seekers – and we also give a series of tips of enormous value to job-seekers.
Among the topics of interest to job-seekers will be:
- What is supported employment?
- What support can I get?
- What role does a job coach play in helping me to get a job?
- What level of commitment do I have to show?
- How can I boost my chance of getting a job?
- How long does support last after I get a job?
- I’m worried about going back into the workforce – can supported employment smooth the way?
Watch the interview HERE
Go HERE for a video on job-seekers tips with Liam Horan.
Liam talks through a Job-seekers Checklist in the presentation. You can download that checklist HERE
To learn more about how supported employment can bring real benefits to job-seekers, go HERE
Interview conducted by Liam Horan, Managing Director, Sli Nua Careers Ltd