Our Managing Director Liam Horan is working (in a personal capacity) on an exciting new careers project as part of an Enterprise Ireland programme for innovative start-up ideas.
You can read more about the programme HERE
As part of this start-up, Liam will need the services of a Guidance Counsellor with experience of working in Ireland’s second-level schools.
It is not a full-time position – rather, the contribution will be part-time. Location is not important as long as you’re in Ireland.
The right person will be:
- Highly IT literate
- Flexible, open to ideas – not ‘set in their ways’
- Someone who enjoys the creative process of brainstorming, road-testing and all the other often chaotic elements of a start-up
- Strong operationally yet capable of looking at things strategically
- Currently or recently working in Ireland’s second-level system
- Highly knowledgeable about the CAO process in full (points, courses, colleges, backdoor routes to careers and so on)
If you think you are the right person, please send your CV and a cover note of no more than 100 words explaining why you think so to:
Liam Horan, Managing Director, Sli Nua Careers Ltd, Glebe Street, Ballinrobe, Co. Mayo
Closing date: October 31, 2015