SOLD OUT – to be placed on list for next event (likely to be in March), email firstname.lastname@example.org
Turn job interview pain into Career Success
One-day Interview Training Programme + full, formal Mock Interview
Venue: Hotel Bewley’s Newsland Cross, Dublin
Date: Saturday, January 24th, 2015
Full-day (10am to 4.30pm)
Interview Training Workshop
- 18 places only.
- Crack the psychology of interviews.
- Learn how to focus your preparation.
- Neutralise apparent weaknesses.
- Turn strengths into compelling arguments.
- Develop belief in your communication style.
- Overcome nerves so they become your ally.
- Trainer: Liam Horan, award-winning broadcaster, journalist and acclaimed career and communications trainer. Career Coach/Managing Director, Sli Nua Careers Ltd.
- Put on the glad rags. Get into character. Interview for the next job on your radar. Get feedback from the interviewer. Get it all on audio recordings so you can make yourself even better during the real thing.
- Venue: Sli Nua Careers Office, Blanchardstown or Dun Laoghaire.
- Date: A time of your choosing inside the next six months – do it now, or wait until you see the job you really want.
- All-in price €220 (includes coffee/tea and lunch on Day One).
- More / Register: Niamh McHugh, 01 902 0123, email@example.com.
- Place secured by payment only. Make your payment online HERE – select ‘Career Success Interview – Training Workshop’ – or call Niamh McHugh on the number above.