Want to live and work in Ireland? / Želite živjeti i raditi u Irskoj?
Ireland’s economy is thriving and, as a result, the country has certain skills shortages.
Our clients are now recruiting for the following:
- Machine Operatives / strojari
- Required: previous work experience of working in engineering, steel fabrication or electrical industry experience. Good spoken English.
- Electricians / električari
- Fully qualified with valid verification and certification. Good spoken English.
- Administrative Staff / adminstrativno osoblje
- Desirable: experience in Financial Services, or Freight Transport / Distribution / Logistics. Excellent spoken and written English required.
- HGV Drivers / vozači kamiona
- Driving experience, relevant certification and good English required.
Where necessary, proof of validation and certification will be sought before progressing to the next stage. Appropriate information and support will be provided to successful candidates re-locating to Ireland. Contracts will be agreed in accordance with Irish employment laws. Please note, Sli Nua Careers does not charge candidates a fee at any stage of this recruitment process. More info: contact Sinisa Bjedov (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Liam Horan (email@example.com).
To apply, please complete this form below:
Pic courtesy of Pixabay.com