Media training is becoming increasingly important for senior executives.
The explosion in the number of media outlets in recent years means that communicating effectively with the public, and other relevant parties, through the media is often a hugely significant part of an executive’s role.
It might be local radio or newspaper, national TV or an influential news site – it might be a piece of positive PR for your organisation, or it could be backs-to-the-wall time.
In our Effective Media Engagement training programme, we focus on:
- Preparing properly – know your message – deliver it succinctly.
- Appearing comfortable, competent and confident.
- Seeing beyond the interviewer / presenter to persuade your audience.
- Handling difficult questions that probe deeper into the story.
- Dealing with crisis – identifying your immediate goal and pursuing it in a pro-active manner.
We tailor our programmes to cater for individual senior executives and for groups.
Our senior trainer Liam Horan is a vastly-experienced, award-winning broadcaster, journalist and trainer. He is the Managing Director of Sli Nua Careers Ltd. See HERE a list of corporate clients and guest lecturing appearances.
To learn more, call us today on +353 94 95 42965 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We will tailor a package to meet your specific needs.