Hold an effective meeting, and you energise people, get the best out of them, and set up possibility for future development.
Hold a bad one, and you suck the life out of your group.
In our Meeting Facilitation programme (group), you learn how to:
- Decide beforehand what you and the group wish to achieve;
- Create the atmosphere that promotes innovative thinking and fresh ideas;
- Make people feel involved;
- Facilitate discussion centred on concepts and suggestions – not personalities;
- Make good judgement calls on when it’s appropriate to dive in – and when it’s best to step back;
- Bring fun to the room;
- Bring meetings to a logical conclusion with clearly defined follow-up actions.
Liam Horan, t: 094 95 42965 / firstname.lastname@example.org