At Sli Nua Careers, we are looking for people who are interested in building up a client base in their own area.
This is a self-employed opportunity. We currently have offices HERE
If you find yourself answering ‘yes’ to some or all of these questions, then please contact us:
1. Are you a good writer – good speller, able to effectively summarise information, good on detail?
2. Would you enjoy working one-on-one with clients?
3. Have you the self-confidence to work with people preparing for forthcoming job interviews? This involves leading people to a point where they give better, more rounded answers to questions.
4. Have you good IT skills and a curiosity about new forms of IT?
5. Do you have an appropriate working space where you can meet clients? This could be in your home or existing office.
6. Are you interested in areas of mentoring, job searching and helping people to improve their situations?
7. Do you have marketing/promotional skills? These are needed to develop the business in a new town/city. We give you the tools (resource material, various pieces of support technology, website presence, social media, and various other supports, but, ultimately, the onus rests with you to drive the business locally. But it has been proven to reward effort and good work.
If you’re still interested, please email Liam Horan (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your CV and/or a brief cover letter outlining why you think you could suit a role like this.
We have built an excellent system of operation over the past three years. Excellent training provided.