Petrina Mitchell has 20 years’ experience working in Irish and international companies designing and implementing global human resources and recruiting initiatives which support the development of talent in tandem with achieving business goals.
She has worked in IT, Professional Services, Medical Devices and Retail sectors and is now passionate about leveraging this experience to support clients in identifying, growing and succeeding in their careers.
Petrina added qualifications to her Degree in Business Studies and PostGraduate Diploma in IT Systems to support her success as a Career Navigation Consultant – these qualifications include a Diploma in Executive & Life Coaching, a Diploma in Therapeutic Use of Mindfulness, and additional continuing professional development programmes.
Petrina is practical, energetic and passionate about developing Talent and uncovering the real you. Her approach is to dive deep and learn about clients’ experiences, interests and skills so that they can quickly clarify what tools and techniques will best support their growth and development, while learning life-long job and career pathing skills that clients will tap into for the rest of their working life.
Petrina provides Career Navigation services to:
- Graduates who need to explore what they do now after exiting the college gates; are considering signing up for a post grad but to do what; or need to define and plan a career path which supports their passions, expertise and ambitions.
- Three session programme, with online access to a career explorations application, costs €299 (incl. 23% VAT).
- Clients at mid level in their careers craving something new in their work life; are disillusioned with their current role and/ or feel that they have yet to unlock their career potential.
- Three to six sessions are normally required, with a starting programme of €299
- (incl. 23% VAT).
- This includes three sessions and online access to a career exploration application.
- Executives who would like independent, confidential support to enable job success, performance, succession planning opportunities and continuous development.
- Typically four sessions are required and the cost per session is €125 per session (incl. 23% VAT).
To ensure that you are comfortable and truly committed to engaging in a constructive process, Petrina has a limited number of weekly slots available for free 15 minute consultations.