We deal with hundreds of clients going for job interview each year – and we’re constantly asking them what they get asked.
This a collection of those very questions. We update it on an ongoing basis and we hope you find it useful. If you would like to submit to us questions you’ve been asked, email email@example.com
These are actual questions asked of our clients in job interviews
- Can you briefly run through your work experience for us?
- Have you experienced instances of miscommunication in the workplace? If so, what were the consequences of this?
- Was there ever a time when something was miscommunicated to you?
- Can you describe any disciplinary problems you have had with staff?
- Give me an example of a time that a project you were involved in went right.
- Give me an example of a time that a project went wrong. How did you fix it?
- How did you find the transition from being an operator to being a supervisor?
Read more on how to put your best foot forward HERE
Featured image courtesy of Pixabay.